Monday, July 03, 2006

New blog feature - Pictures!

Yes, I'm working hard to enhance the blog experience for all of you - so I decided to kick it up a notch and attempt to add some pictures. I picked Shutterfly as my picture-providing service for now, not really having explored my options much, so if anyone knows of a better way, feel free to let me know...

The ones I've posted so far are a collection of the first couple weeks here - they seem outdated to me already because I have so many more to post - just not enough energy left at the moment to put them through the production process that it takes to get everything up online...Anyway my head's starting hurt after all of the picture organizing/reformatting etc. so I don't know if I'm much for a blog entry right now. Let's just let the pictures speak for themselves for the moment and I'll fill in the gaps in a day or so...

So - here they are...the viewing experience is probably best if you click on the "view slideshow" option to the right of the screen after you click the link...

Return to Seocho-dong and reunion with the Hos here
Some pictures from the first couple of weeks in Anyang
First wanderings around Seoul
Some shots of the Cheonggyecheon Stream, beautifully restored after many years of dual use as a roadway and sewer.

Enjoy! More soon...

--seantoki

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Axolotl said...

I agree. A fine addition. Particularly liked the stream

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home